Thursday, November 13, 2008

Delicious... not sure

For a group of people needing consistent access at their fingertips, I can really see the benefit of setting up a delicious account, for me, not so much. It may be because I am a little anal about organizing my favorites, and I go through an update the three computers with two browsers each that I use about every month. I have different favorites for work and for home use. I also find that a favorite last month is no longer relevant this month. I also tend to google topics before looking through saved websites. I may be doing myself a disservice by not setting up an account, but I have become accustomed to finding things years after everyone else is doing it... Oh well, maybe I am missing out. I have put delicious in my favorites (at home) for further playing and continued learning (we'll see if it makes the cut next month).

No comments: