Friday, August 29, 2008

Sick Days


So I'm off to thing #5 and rather than sit at my desk for hours and hours and hours trolling through billions and billions of pics, I am fortunate enough to be home with a sick 9 year old. We both spent the night in the living room while the rest of the house slept. So I began playing on flickr while she watched a fascinating movie starring the creepy Bratz (http://www.bratz.com/). If you are familiare with the actual dolls, know that they have no feet, creepy! So her movie ends, and I say, "Come blog with me." We were looking through pics and I was getting nowhere, (visual overload). I look to her for some guidance.

Side note, we just adopted two kittens (this was a condition of the relationship, and I did not think the day would necessarily come, but alas...).

So she's saying, "look for cats or kittens" Not being a domesticated animal enthusiast, I am not blogging a kitten picture, that would just be a misrepresentation. So I ask, "what's your favorite thing in the entire world?" And she says, "Llamas!!!!" So that's how we got here. Thing #5, check

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those kittens are soooo cute!!! I know you will love them to death. Have fun playing with those little darlings. The llama is cute too.

Anonymous said...

Those kittens are soooo cute!!! I know you will love them to death. Have fun playing with those little darlings. The llama is cute too.

Anonymous said...

ditto on the cute kittens... they are so much fun when they are little